Thursday, August 27, 2009

Millie's 4 year check up

She had the option of getting no shots today or 4 next year and so we talked it over and she decided to get 2 this time and only have to get 2 next time..smart girl. Of course, it took letting her watch Spider Man instead of taking a nap which she is doing now while I blog. She checked out great. She weighs 38 1/2 lbs (75%), is 42 1/2 inches tall (95%), and has a BMI of 15 which is 40%. So she is tall and lean like her mom. They did a hearing test and she passed that as well.

And of course...the development "list" which I have referred to before...

Can count from 1-10 (really?) um...yes
Can walk on tiptoes...um...yes
Can name 4 primary colors...seriously...yes
Can use the pronoun "I"...come on people
Can ride a tricycle...big yes

Oh, I wanted to tell a little silly story about her. I have the song Piano Man on my IPOD which is in the approved list by Millie, she likes it. Every time it comes on she asks if a girl sings it. I say "no", it is a boy. And she asks "how do you know it is a boy". This goes on for most of the song. She will finally say, "well, that boy can sing really high, he sounds like a girl". It really cracks me up.

1 comment:

sara said...

glad her checkup went well! i bet you were really worried about her passing those milestones - are those for real??

Related Posts with Thumbnails