To those faithful readers out there (I know who you are) we have one day to go. If you are like me with some of my friends, you have been checking this blog about every hour to see if I have any news to share. Well, I don't, other than I am still set for tomorrow. Rick took Millie to the zoo today to spend a little special time together and so I can get things packed and ready to go, do laundry, clean...Nothing like waiting until the last day to do these things. And, if my sister-in-law does not have her baby today, she and I are being induced at the exact same moment in time tomorrow, crazy huh. She is half a world away but we will be going through it together. That is all I can report now, I will post as soon as I can. Keep us in your prayers and a huge thanks to those of you who have helped watch Millie during doctor appointments and tomorrow. I could not have done it without you.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
1 day to go...
To those faithful readers out there (I know who you are) we have one day to go. If you are like me with some of my friends, you have been checking this blog about every hour to see if I have any news to share. Well, I don't, other than I am still set for tomorrow. Rick took Millie to the zoo today to spend a little special time together and so I can get things packed and ready to go, do laundry, clean...Nothing like waiting until the last day to do these things. And, if my sister-in-law does not have her baby today, she and I are being induced at the exact same moment in time tomorrow, crazy huh. She is half a world away but we will be going through it together. That is all I can report now, I will post as soon as I can. Keep us in your prayers and a huge thanks to those of you who have helped watch Millie during doctor appointments and tomorrow. I could not have done it without you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh good luck tomorrow. i'm excited!
Post a Comment