Thursday, December 4, 2008
Just a Quick Note
We are getting ready to head to Indiana for a few days and I had to tell a little story first. I was going to get Millie from school today but Reed was sound asleep and I had to wake him up. Well, lets just say I learned a lesson there. From now on, I will allow Reed a few minutes to wake up before I change his diaper. Not only did he pee all over everything (he has done that many times) but this is the first time he actually got it right in his mouth! Yes folks, nice solid stream into his happy little smiling open mouth. He moved his head a little then the rest shot right in his eye. I am guessing this is not good hygiene for either the mouth or the eye but I guess we will see what happens. He did manage to stop the flow (good control) and I covered...it...with a wipe. While changing his clothes, he unloaded again until his changing pad was soaked and he was swimming in it. Good thing I had...it...covered so it did not shoot all over everything again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Boy am I glad I have a baby girl!! :)
Oh my gosh! That's awful! And yet, amusing all at the same time...
That is so funny!! Luckily urine is sterile!
Oh wow, that's exciting stuff to look forward to. I'm glad I read this so I can prepare for these types of events!
Post a Comment