Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Go Royals!


Millie's first game of the season is tonight! We are all very excited and I will have more photos than this. These photos were from her practice last week. She is the only girl on the team but she was by far one of the best. I am not bragging, it is just a fact. We have been playing baseball every evening for the past 4 months so she should know a thing or two about the game. I was surprised at her practice how many of the kids did not know how to run the bases, how to throw a ball and some didn't even have a glove. Gee, how do you expect you child to want to play when they don't know HOW?? It was a little disappointing but it should provide some quality entertainment to say the least. If you would like to see a game, let me know and I will send you her schedule.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails