Thursday, February 18, 2010

Martha's Tall Show

I am an odd height, I am taller than average but not tall enough to be super tall. I can't find clothes to fit because I am too thin to actually buy tall size clothes. So my sleeves are always short, my shirts are never long enough and my pants are never long enough. Oh, and try being shy when you are tall and feel like you can not 'hide' in a room. I just want to thank Martha Stewart for having a show today that was all about being tall! And, here is a must have item she showed on her show today. Cooking has always hurt my back because I have to stoop slightly to do anything. If you have a tall friend who likes to cook, you must buy them one of these, they will love you forever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails