Monday, March 8, 2010

Finger Nail Clippings

Have I missed the memo where it is now appropriate to clip your finger nails in public places? I witnessed a mom today, in the tennis club waiting area where Millie takes lessons, clipping her sons finger nails. It was just not one or two clips like he had torn it and she was fixing it. I clearly heard about 5 or 6 clips before I turned to look and see if that is really what I was hearing. Yep, she was just sitting there clipping all the nails. YUCK!

This reminded me of another time I witnessed this completely inappropriate behavior and you will never guess where I was. Church! Rick and I were attending a church for the first time when we lived in Evansville and someone in the row behind us was clipping their nails. We didn't go back to that church.

So, when did I miss the announcement that it was ok to do this? What are your thoughts on this? Am I over reacting?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails