Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Halloween
Probably my least favorite "Holiday" but I put on a happy face for the kids. This was Reed's first year to trick-or-treat. He went last year as a football player but we just carried him around and he didn't get candy nor did he really know what was going on. He still didn't really know what was going on this year but he did figure out that if he yelled out Happy Halloween and opened his bag, someone put something in it. I guess that's really all you have to know anyway.
We started off by going to our Church's Halloween Party which I love! They have few game booths where the kids do a little game and get a prize. They have a cookout with hot dogs, chips, cookies and hot chocolate. After that they have a costume parade and have little stops where they get to get more treats.
The kazoo was by far Millie's favorite thing. Today she was walking around the house singing/playing Iron Man by Black Sabbath on it. I would take bets that may be the first time Iron Man has been played on a Kazoo but I may be wrong.
After church we went to just a few neighbor's houses but Millie wanted to hurry back to pass out our own candy. Her and Reed both had a blast and handing out the candy was by far the highlight of their evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment