Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Lasts - Part 4 - Kindergarten
Millie's last day of Kindergarten. She has had a blast in Kindergarten this year even though she told me all the time she wishes it would be harder. I am really hoping the curriculum at her new school will be a little more challenging than Kindergarten was for her. If not, I will continue to have "Mommy School" at home so that she stays challenged and continues to learn new things.
She is going to miss being an Amherst Shark and I don't think the idea of being a Little Acorn has quit the same ring to it. She will be fine though and hopefully she will love her new school enough that she will be a proud Little Acorn.
At the bus stop with one of her best friends and neighbor.
There she goes :-(
Has it really been 9 months since these photos were taken on her first day to ride the bus?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment