Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July Fireworks


This is my first time trying to photograph fireworks. I realize that a tripod is kind of a necessity to get great shots but I don't have one so handheld it was. I also wanted to try to do a little Photoshop work but since it is already July 13th I can tell that's not going to happen so here they are straight out of the camera.


Maybe one day soon we will be moved into the new house, which I realize I have not really talked about on here much, and I will have time to put my life back in order and do some better blogging. Until then, you will be stuck with straight out of the camera photographs and very little detail of events. I apologize but my main concern is getting a bed in my bedroom and finding all of our missing belongings among the boxes.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails