Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Indianapolis Children's Museum

I just figured out I can blog from my phone so this makes me SUPER excited. So now I can share stories of the fun things we do with photos taken from my phone. I am really digging this new iPhone stuff. I should have thrown my old phone from a train a long time ago!

So a few weeks ago we took the kids to the Indianapolis Children's Museum. A super big thanks to Aunt Hannah, Uncle Brian and Uncle Pat for the great birthday gift for our little critters.

They had a blast. The museum is basically 4 full floors and I didn't think we were ever going to make it out of the lower level. We didn't want to rush them so we let them take their time. We only ended up covering 2 floors so we still have 2 floors to go.

I can't wait to go back and check out the rest.

So now it's time to publish this post. Not sure where the photos are going to end up but I guess we will just have to see.

PS. The big colorful water thing is a clock which we were all mesmerized by for at least 15 minutes. We even set the alarm on our phone for 11:50 so we could make sure we were back to watch it empty and start at noon. So cool.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails