Millie participated in what I thought was going to be a tennis tournament on Sunday. Turns out they did play matches but there was not a "winner" at the end. Well, all Millie is concerned about is that she won every match she played so she has proclaimed herself the unofficial winner. Works for me.
| Serve |
It was for ages 10 and younger and since some of the pros running the matches knew Millie, they paired her with the oldest and best players. I even heard one of her previous coaches she had while we were trying out IRC say to another coach "Amelia? Oh, she's young but she's really good, put her with the older kids." I may have been a proud mom then, just a little.
| Her wicked backhand |
They are forming teams in about a month to do more matches and tournament play. I would like to sign her up but it's during her regular clinic time so we will have to reevaluate our schedule and see if we can make it work.
No comments:
Post a Comment