Monday, March 12, 2012

Louisville Zoo


Rick and the critters and I made a quick trip south on Saturday to meet several of my friends for a play date at the Louisville Zoo.


My kids have been there once but neither of them remembered it. Reed was pretty new and Millie was only 3 so it was basically a first for both of them. We bought a membership though so I see many more trips in our future.


We grabbed Jacob along the side of I65 on the way and took him with us as well. I like to get him whenever I can and my kiddos loved having him there with us.


It sure was a beautiful day and I think we all realized when we got home that perhaps we should have had sunscreen on. I guess it's that time of year already.


They all had fun but I know we were pretty tired by the time we left. We had had a late night the night before at a softball clinic for Millie. Then we had to get up pretty early to head to Louisville. Reed even claimed the stroller before we were finished!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails