Friday, August 17, 2012

4th Generation


Reed started another new school as well this year. This is his third school and he is the 4th generation of my family to go to school there. My grandpa, Papo, went to school there when it was a little 1 room Catholic school house, my dad went there when it was just a gym and grades 1-8 around the outside of it and was run by nuns(still Catholic) and my sister and I went there when it was grades K-6 (Public) with some additions to it and still a few nuns that taught there. Now Reed goes there and it is a Catholic school again. Catholic or Public, large or small, it was always St. Mary of the Knobs.


I was not worried about Reed at all, he's my little social butterfly and I knew he'd fit right in and make himself at home. I actually went to school with both of his teachers and several of my classmates are parents of the other kid's in his class.


Reed will only go to St. Mary's for one year and then he will go to public school with Millie when he starts Kindergarten next year.


He's pretty excited about riding the bus next year with Millie but first he needs to make it through PreK.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails