2012 Interview (Millie)
What’s your name? Amelia
How old are you? 7
What school do you go to? Floyd Knobs Elementary
Where are you? Mammy’s house
What’s your favorite season and why? Summer because it’s hot and it’s my birthday season
What’s your favorite thing to do in summer? Play outside, ride my bike, Rollerblade and swim
…spring? Play outside
…fall? Basketball
…winter? Play in snow and go sledding
What’s your favorite thing about each of your family members?
Mom – She teaches me stuff
Daddy – He teaches me sports
Reed – That he’s weird
Who lives in your house? Dobby, mommy, daddy, Reed and Millie
What’s your favorite animal? Giraffe, horse, cat and cheetah
What’s your favorite color? Purple and black
What activities are you doing right now? Basketball and piano. I just finished cross country and tennis
What’s your favorite number? 23
Who are your best friends? Katelyn, Larkyn, Alyssa and Heidi
What’s your favorite special in school? PE
What’s your favorite subject in school? Math and reading
What’s your favorite movie? The Never Ending Story
What’s your favorite book? Harry Potter series
What’s your favorite game? SkipBo, Brain Quest and Trouble
What’s your teacher’s name? Ms. Miller and Mrs. Cotner
What’s your favorite toy? Ball maze, little princesses and animals and legos
What’s your favorite food? Macaroni, duh!
What exciting things happened this year? Winning softball games and cross country, moving to Floyd Knobs, climbing a mountain in Colorado, being in Vince and Holly’s wedding, riding Wildebeest at Holiday World and getting Dobby, our cat.
What do you hope to do next year? I want to get first place in Cross Country, go to Hawaii or Florida and finish all the Harry Potter books.
Why do you like being a kid? Because I get to have a lot of fun and because I get to go to school
One word (or more) to describe you would be ... Athletic, nice, silly, smart, artist
What advice would you give your parents? Don’t yell at me as much,
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? A horse because they are fast and I could give rides and be in races
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? Driving a car, get my own cat, have my own phone, living at college. I’ll have a boyfriend. If I had to say…they boys I like most now, not my boyfriend but the boys I like best are Noah and James.
20 years from now? I’d be living in my own house, maybe in Hawaii, Ill be married, probably have kids and be a tennis player
What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it. $10 – Spend it all on Harry Potter legos
What is the grossest thing you can think of? Chicken or pork
What’s your favorite song?
To listen to – Nobody’s Perfect and Dynamite
To play on the piano – Music Box Dancer, Carol of the Bells and Spring (4 Seasons)
What do you want to be when you grow up? An author and illustrator or a softball player.
What do you think is best about being a parent? That you get to play with your kids and make your own decisions.
2012 Interview (Reed)
What’s your name? Reed Albert Meunier
How old are you? 4
What school do you go to? PreK at School Elementary at St. Mary’s
Where are you? Mammy’s house
What’s your favorite season and why? Winter, I like the snow
What’s your favorite thing to do in summer? Eat milk so you don’t get burned hot and turn into flames
…spring? Ride bikes
…fall? Catch leaves to take to my teacher
…winter? Pet Midnight (Mammy’s cat)
What’s your favorite thing about each of your family members?
Mom – Her kisses and snuggles
Daddy – He plays in the snow with me
Millie – She plays animals with me
Who lives in your house? Mom, Dad, Millie, Me, Dobby and Jacob
What’s your favorite animal? Cat
What’s your favorite color? Blue and red
What activities are you doing right now? Basketball and drums
What’s your favorite number? Same number as Millie
Who are your best friends? Somebody on my soccer team, Conner and everybody at my school
What’s your favorite special in school? Play on the playground
What’s your favorite subject in school? Centers
What’s your favorite movie? Bennie (The Sandlot)
What’s your favorite book? Kindergarten workbook, Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf
What’s your favorite game? Euchre, Trouble and Spot It
What’s your teacher’s name? Mrs. Landrum and Mrs. Walker
What’s your favorite toy? Drums, Fluffy and legos
What’s your favorite food? Pretty much…BACON!
What exciting things happened this year? Played on a real soccer team, got a cat, moved to our new house and I was in a wedding!
What do you hope to do next year? Play baseball and basketball, learn to read all my sight words and start at a big kid school.
Why do you like being a kid? So I can play with Dobby
One word (or more) to describe you would be … Cute, snuggly, kissy!
What advice would you give your parents? Give more hugs and kisses. Let us eat some sweets!
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? Lion because they are strong
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? Driving a car, Ill be in highschool, playing baseball and of course I’ll have a girlfriend. Brooke, that I really miss from Westfild. And I’ll be going to second grade.
…20 years from now? I’ll be married and probably driving a car and I’ll be living in Texas
What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it. $29 – And I’d put it in savings.
What is the grossest thing you can think of? It’s totally monster mucus, I don’t like that. It makes me throw up.
What’s your favorite song? The Bennie Song – In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Fireman
What do you think is best about being a parent? Getting to have a job
No comments:
Post a Comment