Thursday, February 28, 2013

Our Little Harry Potter

Millie LOVES Harry Potter right now. These books are 700+ pages and she loves them. She's getting ready to start book 5 in the series next week. I'm truly amazed at her reading comprehension at age 7. She is allowed to watch the movie of each book after she finishes the book. We discuss the differences between the book and the movie and she notices lots or more little details that even I do.

She is so in love that she's learning "Hedwig's Theme" on the piano. It's the intro piece to most of the movies and is played throughout.

Tomorrow is "dress like your favorite book character" day at her school. There was no doubt about who she would be!

Tomorrow morning I will attempt to draw a lightening bolt scar on her forehead. Not sure how that will turn out but I will do my best.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails