Baseball and softball have consumed our lives since before spring sprung so it was only fitting that Reed request a baseball birthday party. I had to keep this party very easy because Millie had state tournaments that weekend and we did know what time they would be. I decided to have the party at a park so Reed could invite some friends. I'm way too high strung to have a bunch of kids running around my house. We sent tickets out to everyone so they could get in to the 'stadium' and had an open concession stand for snacks and treats.
I didn't need to buy decorations with all the baseball and softball trophys and gear we had around the house.
The kids and grownups had fun playing some ball and others enjoyed the playground and creek at the park. It was an unusual day for July and with the rainy morning, it was actually a bit cool. I didn't take too many photos after everyone arrived but everyone had a good time. Reed loved his gifts which included a bird feeder from my sister and her family (Reed loves watching birds and wanted a feeder to feed his pet Cardinal), a monster truck, a watch, a lego game, a bike shirt and an IOU for a trail ride with a cowboy hat.

No comments:
Post a Comment