Reed had his one month check up today. He weighed 11 pounds 6 ounces (90%) he was 21 3/4 inches (50%) and his head was 38 1/2 inches (50%). Everything else checked out just fine. He had to get a shot, he just let out one little yelp and that was it. Millie was with us and she was upset because she wanted a shot too, she is such a hypochondriac.
Other big news, I think Reed slept 7 hours last night. I don't know for sure because I woke up at 5 to hear him crying. The monitor somehow got turned down so there was no sound (I think a 3 year old may have had something to do with that). I know I was awake at 2 and there was no sound and I am a light sleeper so I am sure I heard him as soon as he got loud. So, I hope this is the beginning of some longer night stretches because before this, we were still only getting 3-4 hours out of him.
1 comment:
Wow, he's getting big!! Glad to hear he is sleeping better at night. Hopefully he'll learn to sleep through the night soon, unlike Madelyn!
Post a Comment