Sunday, January 18, 2009

Millie's Big Dance Recital

Millie's dance recital was a big hit. I think she and her friend Isabella did a fantastic job. Mammy, G.G. and my sister Laura all came down from Indiana to see it and I don't think they left disappointed. My dad even said he enjoyed it! The squealing happy baby in the background would be Reed, he REALLY enjoyed watching those girls dance around. I also want to point out that this is a class for 3, 4 and I think 5 year olds. Of the 4 girls actually dancing, Millie and Isabella are 3, and I think the the other 2 are 4 and 5 years old so I think our 2 little ones did a really great job.

Tap


Ballet


Free Movement? (Reed is expressing his freedom of speech during this one)


Millie and Isabella getting their medals. Notice how Millie jumps up on the top like a wild woman and Isabella delicately steps up to accept hers like a true ballerina. I think Millie is more suited for gymnastics which we are continuing next week.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute!! But what was with that blond girl just standing there the whole time? Weird.

Kelly Marsh said...

She's a natural. Adorable.

Maddy's Mommy said...

The dance recital was so cute!! I'll definitely have to sign Maddy up when she turns 3! Isabella was cracking me up when she just ran off and then would come back....and that girl on the left of Millie who didn't dance at all...how funny!

JesB said...

I'm highly impressed! Sydney would be the one standing up there doing nothing and pouting.

mariah c said...

She looked like she really enjoyed it up there--she has natural ability for the stage--definitely a future performer! and she's ABSOLUTELY adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails