Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reed is 6 Months


Reed had his 6 month check up today. He is 19 pounds, 27 1/2 inches and his head is 46 1/2 cm. This is 75%, 75% and 95% respectively. So, his length is catching up to his weight and his brains are still pretty big. He is still sleeping well at night, between 10 and 12 hours usually. He is eating squash, sweet potatoes, carrots and green beans in addition to his rice cereal and formula. He loves it all! He kicks like a crazy person between bites but when the spoon gets close, he gets very still and sometimes lets out a squeal. The Doctor told us we can introduce him to fruit now so watch out, that will really get his legs kicking! He still likes to stand at the train table and watch Millie play. Although he can roll over, he has not figured out that it can get him places so he still gets frustrated when he sees something he wants and can not get to it. I have been rolling him across the floor to reach something trying to teach him but he just doesn't seem to either care or understand.

2 comments:

JesB said...

oh he is soooo cute! And those things Millie says is just too darn funny! I like "can we get another baby?"

Maddy's Mommy said...

Maddy's still got him beat by about 1 pound! I'm glad everything went well. I'm sure he'll love fruit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails