So I waited about...2 days. I ordered the camera last night, but I blame
Becky. She mentioned a web site where she buys her camera items and I had already scoped out that site before she mentioned it. They had the camera for LOTS less than local stores and even included a free 4 GB memory card. I figured it was too good to be true but when Becky mentioned the site and confirmed it was legit, I ordered it last night. I can not wait until it gets here and I will be reading the manual online so I will know all about it when it arrives.
3 comments:
I am glad I could help! I am jealous; I want that camera also. Maybe the next one, it wasn't in the budget when I was buying this year.
You deserve it! It's alway nice to treat ourselves to something. It's not like you are buying something you won't use. Enjoy!!!! Stacy
Which camera did you get and what's the site? Congrats!
Post a Comment