
...but, I am still waiting. This does not mean I won't get one soon, but I was checking around and it sounds like Best Buy runs a special once in awhile on it where they include a free lens. I am not sure how often they do this so I am thinking if it does not happen next week, I may have to just get it. The good news is, I learned a few techniques today when I went to Wolf Camera. Apparently, the camera I have is pretty good if I use some of the features I did not understand, ISO for one. I still have not figured out how to navigate to it within my camera settings, but when I do, it is supposed to help with some lighting issues I am having for Millie's soccer photos. Also, for those of you who did not know, the more you zoom, the less light enters your camera so in an already poor lighting condition, zooming will only make it worse, who knew? (yes Kelly did, I am certain of it).
So I took Reed out this evening as my guinea pig and I messed around with some aperture settings (my new favorite thing about photography). My camera does not have near the range of aperture values an SLR would have, but it was neat and I liked what I was able to achieve. I also found (by mistake) my camera would do sepia and black and white so that was kind of interesting as well. Here are some photos of my drooling subject.
And I think I have not mentioned that Reed does have 2 teeth now and enjoys eating dill pickles and re-fried beans from our favorite Mexican place here in town.
You can see my teeth in this one!
2 comments:
I love cameras too and buy one about every year. I have had good luck with www.abesofmaine.com. They usually have some really good deals. I just bought a new camera from newegg.com for a really good deal. I think Karen has the camera that you posted. It takes really awesome pictures!
Do it, you won't regret it :-)
And yay for Reed's teefers!
Post a Comment