I wanted to give a quick update, I am falling behind in all aspects of my life right now, and blogging is one of them. If anyone wants to get me the most wonderful gift ever, have a personal orginizer come to my house and tell me what I need to do! Wait, don't have them tell me what to do, just have them do it and send you the bill. Thanks in advance.
Reed was sitting on Rick's lap last night and they were clapping together and Reed was cracking up, as usual. He was very proud of himself. Also, when we left the post office this morning (had to go get those 2 cents stamps...ugh!) he waved to the lady that works there and said "Bye bye!". This may have just been a coincidence but it seemed pretty legit to me so I am claiming it as his fist words.
No comments:
Post a Comment