Saturday, July 18, 2009
Blog Break
Unless something really wonderful happens with the kiddos in the next week or 2, I probably won't be blogging. I have a scan scheduled in 2 weeks of my corneas to have corrective eye surgery. This is very exciting for me because I have needed glasses since I was 6 years old and wore contacts everyday, all day, since I was 11 years old. The bad part is I have to wear glasses for 2 weeks before the scan so that my corneas go back to their natural shape. Apparently wearing contacts slightly changes the shape of your cornea. This is bad for me because the only pair of glasses I own are from the dark ages, they are the wrong prescription AND, the lens is too small for my prescription. What all this means is not only is my vision in these glasses blurry from being the wrong prescription, everything also has a fish eye sort of effect from the lenses being too small. Needless to say, I have nearly fallen down the stairs about 10 times already and I feel like a drunk while driving and have decided that driving at night is out of the question. This also means that taking pictures is a waste of time because I can not tell when anything is in focus which brings me all the way back around to the reason for no blogging...no photos. Unless of course I have to go rescue Rick from the side of the road again, blurry or not, that will be a good photo to have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment