Thursday, July 9, 2009

Reed's One Year Photos

Reed will not be one until tomorrow but we have a full day planned. Since Millie has been with my mom for the past week, I figured I would take him while Millie was not around. Reed did very well. We went to Portrait Innovations and I loved it. Before, we always went to JC Penny's and they use a tripod. So, the child can not move, they have to stay on a certain spot to keep everything in focus. This was always such a pain, no child is going to stay put so I just quit taking Millie to get her photos done. At Portrait Innovations, they hold the camera and move around as your child moves so you can get much better photos. Beware though, when they end up having 100 great photos, it is VERY difficult to narrow it down. Stay strong and narrow it down and you will be fine!





























2 comments:

Maddy's Mommy said...

Great pictures! I love portrait innovations....you're making me want to get 18 month pics of Maddy even though I said I wouldn't!

Unknown said...

A-dorable!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails