Well, there is I guess but I have not had my camera out so I figure there is no point in blogging if I don't have a photo. It did snow the other day which is a big deal for us here in Knoxville. Even when it does snow, it is usually not enough to go out and play in. Millie just wanted to eat it and Reed was not sure what to think.
Reed is trying to talk more these days. If you ask him to say "I love you" he says "Uh Vu"...it is really cute. He loves blowing kisses and giving high fives. He still spends most of his time playing trains with Millie. He has left the Christmas Tree alone, much to my surprise.
Millie is playing basketball at the YMCA right now and I am coaching, which is why I don't have photos. I am going to have to teach Rick how to use it so he can take a few photos at the next game.
I have been trying to find ideas to keep our Christmas day full of fun for the kids since this is the first year we will not be going to Indiana for Christmas. I want to try to make it seem like a really special day and not just another Saturday. Any ideas would be appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment