
Millie's current favorite sport is basketball. She is playing at the Y on a team with 4-6 year olds. They begged me to coach so I am her coach. I don't know what I am doing but it doesn't seem to matter since the kids don't do what I say anyway.

Millie is having a blast and it is fun watching the kids improve since we first started practicing. Millie was not even close to being able to make a basket when we first started. The goals are 8' tall and she could not get it up there. She has now improved and made 10 shots in a row one day at practice. She has not made a basket during a game yet but she is great on defense and usually always steals the ball from the person she is guarding.

I was letting them have it there apparently :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment