Reed was playing with mom here and he just fell asleep. Granted, he likes to sleep, but to just completely release any inhibitions or fear and just fall asleep in her arms makes my heart melt. I know if anything ever happened to Rick and I the kids would be completely taken care of and loved just as much as if we were still around, maybe even more. I don't plan on checking out anytime soon, I'm just saying...
The same goes for Millie. She talks to my mom or dad at least once a day on the phone, sometimes more. Millie can hardly wait to tell Mammy what she has done, what she is going to do or anything and everything that goes on during her day to day activities.
My mom keeps me sane and I don't know what I would do without her.
No comments:
Post a Comment