My sister came down for the weekend with my nephew and my mom and all 3 of the kids have been having a great time. As I type this, they are having a camp out, more about that later. After a long fun day I decided to get out the sprinkler and let the kids play. I had no other motive behind that...like we have not had measurable rain in longer than I can remember and my grass could use some water. What do the kids care anyway?
Reed kept trying to drink the water, thanks JJ for showing him that.
Have I forgotten to mention that Millie has been working on her awesome Ninja skills?
Don't they look sweet and innocent?
Oh Lord he has some chubs!
This boy is just crazy and I love when he visits.
Millie had to try to get a drink of course.
Then Rick got involved. Monkeys See...
...Monkeys do.
They finally all had to take a little rest...
...except for Rick who decided to do a flying leap-flip-roll through the air over the sprinkler. I would expect nothing less.
No comments:
Post a Comment