Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge - Week 5 - Candles


This was taken at my parent's church in Starlight, Indiana this weekend. I had actually forgotten about the candle challenge but took the camera to church to get a few photos of my grandparent's headstones. I didn't want to leave the camera in the car since dad never locks it so I took it in mass with me. As I was sitting there I noticed all the candles on the alter burning and remembered the challenge. But, us Catholics high tail it out of mass so quick that they blew out the alter candles before the priest was at the back of church. So, I used these prayer candles instead.

I didn't quite capture what I was after but they turned out good enough I guess.

Canon f/4.5 1/15 sec. ISO-800 40mm no flash

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails