Sunday, February 6, 2011
Whoopi Pies
Rick decided to make Whoopie Pies yesterday and the kids enjoyed "helping". I had never heard of them but based on his description, they sounded pretty yummy. Click HERE for the recipe he followed.
I was told to leave when they started making them because I was just in the way. Then I was called back down to take pictures but then Millie quickly told me to leave when I told them to stop eating all the batter and marshmallow cream filling.
Rick's ended up being about 4-5 inches in diameter. I think one would have been enough for all 5 of us (my mom was visiting) to share. They were really sweet and really big...and really yummy.
And I know the photo above is terribly blurry but my battery died right after I took it and I could not take another. And then we ate them. So sad. And to give size perspective, they are in a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment