I love that Millie kicks so much butt when it comes to...well...everything. Hey, this is my blog about my kids, I can brag if I want. But this past week her accomplishments were killing me as far as our schedule. Saturday was First Communion rehearsal along with a baseball and softball game. Sunday was the actual First Communion followed by party. Monday was school, piano lessons, a recognition from the school board for her awesome Science Fair Project followed by a softball game. Tuesday was a reception at the public library where she was chosen to display her art in the Art Show and that was followed by a softball game. I really try to not over schedule the kids and myself but sometimes things come up that you can't help and your life turns crazy. Fortunately my mom took Reed on Monday so Millie's crazy schedule was much more manageable. Thank you mom.
Here is Millie by her project at Scribner Middle School on display with all the other elementary schools in our county. She was chosen as the winner of all the second grade projects at her school.
Here is Millie explaining her project to her Principal.
And finally, here is Millie getting her medal from the Superintendent and the School Board President.
The following day was a dash to the Art Show at the Public Library before her softball game. She found her art teacher and was so excited to see her art on display.
No comments:
Post a Comment