Thursday, April 4, 2013

Science Fair

Millie's first science fair was a big success but it was a while in the making.



At first she wanted to do it. She read through a book we already had called 365 Science Experiments and she found something she wanted to do. We even did part of the experiment and she loved it. But when it was time to type up her scientific method and the process, she wanted no part of it. I said fine and we won't do it. I wasn't going to make her do it and I wasn't going to do it for her. A few weeks later she changed her mind and we were off again. She kept saying "This is so much fun! I want to do this every day!" Well she ended up putting together a nice looking project and she won first place. She was very excited and I was very proud of her for sticking with it and finishing it.



She was really eying those trophy's. She really wanted one. This was her expression after she realized she was going to get first place. So happy!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails