
We had a 2 major events today. First, when Millie and I showed up at play group this morning, they had a surprise shower for me and Millie. It was so nice of them all, I really do have a great group of friends down here, we are very lucky. In addition to getting Reed some very cute things, Millie was not forgotten. She got a great shirt that says "Big Sister's Rock" which she ran around telling her dad it says "Millie M. Rocks".

She also got a baby doll which she named Buzz and she is totally in love with it. She has fed it about 10 times today and changed it's diaper and even took a nap with him, very cute. I hope she likes Reed as much. Also, some great coloring books to play with at the hospital when she visits Reed. Thanks so much all of you, you are great!

Second, it rained! That was very exciting because we have not had rain at our house since Memorial Day Weekend. It only rained for about an hour, but I won't complain. Millie had fun jumping in the puddles when Rick got home and the best thing about the rain is that I let Millie watch Mary Poppins when it rains so she got to watch that after her nap which made her day!

And, this is from yesterday but I am a little behind. Millie started asking me if I had a guitar, not sure where that came from but I do so we got it out. She loved it and played for about 1/2 hour. She is quite a musician. I tried to play some, but my tuner ran out of batteries on the 2nd to last sting and I can not do it without one so Stairway To Heaven and Brown Eyed Girl sounded a little funny. She did not seem to mind, although she would have been more impressed with Twinkle Twinkle Star which is what she kept requesting.
1 comment:
No rain since Memorial Day? Things must be a bit dry there. I'd send you some of our rain, but we haven't seen rain in the UAE since January. Not a single drop!
Later, Randy
Post a Comment