
Well, Rick is still out of town and I am feeling it, I am very tired. Reed never stops moving and now that I am paying more attention to the contractions since yesterday's Doctor's appointment, I have noticed that I am having quite a few.

Nothing real strong but they are there which is opening my eyes to that fact that I need to start getting ready for this baby. As tired as I was today, I still managed to get to the bank, pick up Rx, get milk and get Millie a new radio because the one in her room decided to stop working for good last night. She goes to bed so well and all she asks is that I turn on her music. So I had to go get her a CD player today. Fortunately, she is of the age that she does really well when we run errands but I have to admit, I almost dropped her trying to get her in the cart at Target and again, in the parking lot trying to get her out.
So, this afternoon I was doing my best to not turn on the TV and let Millie watch while I laid down. So I figured the easiest thing on me was to get the sprinkler out so I could sit while she played.

Well, the hose was in the back of the house so I had to drag it around to the front. Then I could not find the sprinkler which I finally did find. Before all that, I had to try on all Millie's bathing suites to see which fit her best/worst. We may be swimming tomorrow at a friend's house so I did not want to use the best one today. So when I finally get it all set up, I sit down (yes, it was 96 degrees today and we have NO shade at all to sit in) she wants me to play in it too. She plays in it a little but she sure would rather have a playmate with her. The neighbors came over for about 2 minutes which she loved but then they had to leave because they wanted to go back home. So then Millie did not want to play anymore. Great, put everything away and now we are inside and she is playing trains. Why didn't I just think of that in the first place?
No comments:
Post a Comment