Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reed Update

I haven't mentioned Reed in a while but he is still cooking. I am at the 34 week mark and everything is good. I had an ultrasound again today and you could see his little mouth moving, he was singing to us I think. He was still growing but his head is measuring about 2 weeks ahead of his due date. But, we all knew he would have big brains like his sister and mom...and dad I guess, so that is no surprise. I also had a NST which is when they monitor his heartbeat and compare it to his movements and the movements of my uterus. I was on the thing for nearly and hour (I think they forgot about me) but for about 40 minutes, it was showing I was having contractions about every 3-4 minutes. My Doctor was sick today but the other Doctor did not seem to think it was anything to get worked up about. She just told me to keep an eye on them. Well, easier said than done considering I could not feel them. Guess maybe I should take it a little easier than I have been. I was going to cut the grass today since Rick is out of town but maybe I will make it wait 'till he gets back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails