Rick really wants to take Millie camping in the Smokies. They have had several dry runs sleeping in the tent but so far, it has only been set up on the bonus room. This weekend, they took their camping adventures outside for the first time. I was a little worried because it got down to 47 degrees and I figured Millie would get cold for sure. And, with the trains that go by every 15 minutes, sirens, and all the neighborhood dogs, I figured she would never sleep. Well, she proved me wrong and now that she has spent all night, outside, in the tent, we think she will probably be ok going on a real camping trip with Rick.
As they enjoyed their adventure sleeping outside, I enjoyed a nice night of sleep with the bed all to myself. Until Mr. Reed decided to wake me up at 3 am. Oh well, I still had the bed all to myself so I can't complain.
No comments:
Post a Comment