I thought I should do this a little early since I am leaving in the morning for Indiana and still have not packed/unpacked or done laundry since my trip last week. So this is a picture from last weekend when our Church had a little Halloween party. My neighbor gave us the little pumpkin outfit for Reed and Millie loves her Ladybug costume we got from a friend (I really lucked out this year!). What could be better for Millie than a Ladybug, if you remember her birthday, it was perfect. This Halloween should be fun because Millie is figuring out what it is all about. She was running around the house this morning yelling "Happy Halloween". She was even practicing on Wednesday with some of her friends dressing up and Trick-Or-Treating and saying "Thank You" when she got pretend treats.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween
I thought I should do this a little early since I am leaving in the morning for Indiana and still have not packed/unpacked or done laundry since my trip last week. So this is a picture from last weekend when our Church had a little Halloween party. My neighbor gave us the little pumpkin outfit for Reed and Millie loves her Ladybug costume we got from a friend (I really lucked out this year!). What could be better for Millie than a Ladybug, if you remember her birthday, it was perfect. This Halloween should be fun because Millie is figuring out what it is all about. She was running around the house this morning yelling "Happy Halloween". She was even practicing on Wednesday with some of her friends dressing up and Trick-Or-Treating and saying "Thank You" when she got pretend treats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment