

We had the last birthday party for another year and Millie enjoyed having her friends there with her. This party was on her actual birthday so she was officially 4. We had some bouncing, lunch and then some Spider Man cupcakes.

Although we should have been happy, it was a birthday after all, it was very sad because it was the last play group that Millie's friend Isabella was going to be at. They are moving back to Ohio on Saturday and I am going to really miss them. We have seen them at least 1, if not 2-3 times per week since Millie was 1 year old. Although I am going to miss them terribly, I wish them luck with the move and I am slightly jealous because they are moving back to their home town to be near their family.

Here are 2 photos of Millie and Isabella from a few years back. We have had a lot of fun over the past 3 years and I know we will still stay in touch for many years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment