Thursday, April 8, 2010

They Fooled Me


I have said before in other posts that when the kids are too quiet for too long, somethings up. I had been working and the kids were playing in Millie's room down the hall. I realized that I had not heard a sound for about 10 minutes so I figured I needed to check on them. I went in Millie's room and didn't see anyone. I called out "Where are you all?" Millie's response came from her closet. I asked where Reed was and she said he was sleeping in her bed. I looked at her bed and sure enough, he was snuggled in her bed and almost asleep. Saying this boy likes to sleep is an understatement. The main reason I have not moved him yet to a big boy bed is for this very reason. I am afraid that if he can get himself in his bed by himself, I will never be able to keep him out of it.


When Millie appeared from her closet, she looked like this. Notice the tap shoes...no Iron Man costume is complete without tap shoes.


So I guess just because they are quiet, it doesn't mean they are being bad. It could mean they are just asleep and saving the world.

1 comment:

Kelly Marsh said...

That is hilarious!!
p.s. a boy that sleeps too much, that's not a problem.

Related Posts with Thumbnails