Friday, January 7, 2011

Did Reed Join A Gang?

It seems these days that Reed needs to put on some sort of show for the camera. He used to hate it, looking away as soon as he saw it. Or better yet, giving me one of these.


Now it seems that he has realized he can not beat me with the dirty looks or flat out turning his back to me. One of his new strategies has been to become a total ham and over 'cheese' the photo.


But better yet, most often he turns thug life and starts throwing up gang signs. I really have no idea where this move came from but I have a bad feeling this is going to be his new pose until he comes up with a new plan to get me to stop taking photos. Little does he know that I WILL win this battle. So keep up the gang signs boy because they won't stop me!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails