Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge - Week 1 - Horses

I have joined a photography group that challenges you every week to take a particular 'themed' photo. Several of the members are folks I took the intro to photography class with at UT last spring. Ahhh, spring I miss you! Anyway, this week's theme was horses.


Here was my description and information on this particular photo:

Canon EOS f/8 1/25sec ISO-400 110mm no flash
I knew with my husband's hours and the weather, I would not be able to get out and find a "real" horse with my 2 kids with me. So, I dug out my son's farm toys, which are pretty much out all the time anyway, and went to work. My 5 year old daughter thought I was crazy but I finally got one I liked ok. It wasn't what I was really after but when my son woke up, he wanted his toys back :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails