Saturday, January 15, 2011

Father Daughter Dance


It's time for our church's annual Father Daughter Dance this evening. This is only the second time Millie and Rick have gone (I think we forgot about it last year) but the year before it was not such a hit. Millie thought the music was too loud, which makes me laugh now because I know that won't be a problem this year.


She was very excited about going tonight and when Rick asked what he should wear, she was adamant that he not wear a sweater and he had to be fancy like her. She insisted that she wear the necklace that Aunt Chris got her and the beautiful bracelet from A Lala (Aunt Laura).


Rick and her left a little early to stop and get a treat, my guess is ice cream. Reed and I are snuggled in our "jammies" and I let him pick out any movie he wanted. He choose Sandlot, big surprise! He loves that movie.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails