Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Millie The Artist

Millie has been reading for almost 2 years now but her spelling has been quite interesting. I am not one to talk but I am happy to see her spelling has been improving quickly over the past few months. She is also sticking to the goal that she wants to be an artist when she grows up.

I found this little story when I was going through her backpack today. I think she wants to make sure I never leave her but I could be wrong. I guess she ran out of time there at the end.


This was a picture she drew this weekend at home. She said the stars were there because the man playing the music was making star lights and the people on the left side were dancing but he could not pick the other person up because he was too heavy. I love the looks on their faces! And the one who looks like he has evil eyebrows (that's what I thought anyway) is wearing glasses. My bad.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails