Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge - Week 10 - Windows

Windows was the photography theme for this week. I wasn't really sure where to go for this one. I didn't think just taking a picture of the living room window would cut it. During our trip to the zoo, I was on the lookout for possible window photos.

Critters in a animal cage...possibility.


Haha, my little monkeys looking through windows. I never could get them to both look at me.


Critters next to the chimp window. Baby George was having a blast playing with all the balls and trying to hold all 4 of them at once. And he sure has grown since we saw him last. He is getting to be a big boy. If I remember right, George and Reed are pretty close to the same age.


As cute as my monkeys and Baby George are, I will probably go with this one. I had about given up on the window shot for the day when the kids were playing at the play area at the zoo. I noticed this window in the upstairs of the play cabin and figured I couldn't do much better than this.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails