Thursday, June 20, 2013

Go Floyd Knobs!

Our All Star season could not be starting out much better than it has. We have played two games now in a local town tourney so we can get a little practice before Districts start next week. 
We played our first game against North Harrison and won 13-7. Tonight we played Henryville and won 33-1.  Millie hit  her first ever home run in the first inning. After her, 4 more girls on her team also hit home runs before the game ended. The girls on our team are  fantastic batters. From what I've seen so far, I believe we have a good shot at winning this Lanesville Tourney. That would be a great feeling for the girls going into District next week. 

Of course Millie's victory deserved a stop for some ice cream. I think her finger nails are possibly what brought us our win. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails