Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Last Day of School

June 3rd and it's finally the last day of school. Sadly, they go back next month so they can actually tell their teacher, "See you next month". Kind of depressing but that's the way it goes. Mommy school during the summer is getting more difficult with ever year because it seems I get less and less time to teach them what I feel like they should be learning in school. I'm very lucky that they enjoy it though so it makes it a little easier. Even though our summer is booked solid with softball All Stars, travel ball, baseball summer ball, tennis lessons, swim lessons, pitching lessons, piano lessons, football camp, Camp Invention, mommy school, birthdays, weddings, baby showers and play dates...we will try to relax and just enjoy the break, what we have of it at least. Here's to making the most of the 7 weeks we get off.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails